With Didapages you can create multimedia and interactive books.
To download Didapages, follow these steps:
- Go on the Web site http://www.fruitsdusavoir.org/didapages/.
- In the Téléchargements section, click on Didapages 1.1 and follow the instructions to download the software.
- Didapages is downloaded in a compressed folder entitled Didapages1-1.zip. Save it in a temporary location.
- To install Didapages on your computer, double-click the executable file Didapages 1-1 install.exe that is in the compressed folder and follow the instructions.
Presentation of the book
- To learn the functionalities of Didapages, consult the various tutorial books.
- Once Didapages is running, the tutorial books are accessible from the main menu by clicking on Présentation – Didacticiels.
- Once the students have finished their book, click on the button Générer le livre and save the files created in a folder.
- Clicking on the button Générer le livre creates different types of files (html, xml, jpg, swf, etc.). All these files are necessary for the book to work properly.
- To learn about the different steps for transferring the book to a Web site, consult the fourth tutorial book entitled Un projet pas à pas, or your Webmaster.